State-of-the-Art digital rehab
Custom Surgical Planning
The Nanoknee surgical procedure for a full or partial knee replacement is far different than traditional knee surgery. Rather than facing weeks of painful recovery, the use of a walker, or being left with a knee with limited mobility, our Los Angeles knee specialists will have you back up with your knee restored and able to bear full weight within one hour of surgery.
Our knee specialists have years of education and experience with knee surgeries and technology, which is why we can assure you that Nanoknee provides arguably the best knee surgery Los Angeles has to offer.
NanoKnee is home to arguably the best knee specialists Los Angeles has to offer. See why we are different and what our patients have to say by reading some of their testimonials below:
"From day 1 of having surgery, the pain is gone. Since surgery, every day is a better day. I just wish I had done it sooner"
"I couldn't walk, I couldn't ride my bike, it was getting to the point where it was unbearable" After Surgery: "I was walking two hours after surgery...it's like I got my life back"
"I get to go on hikes, I get to play tennis, I get to play with my grandkids, and I never have to worry about the knee pain that goes along with that"
The physiology and structure of your knee is unique. Whether you are in need of a full or partial knee replacement, at Nanoknee, we employ 3D modeling when planning your surgery so you get the best results in knee surgery Los Angeles has to offer. Assisted by a team of biomedical engineers and your CT or MRI scan, we create a virtual replica of your unique knee structure to help us in planning surgery and choosing the ideal size, placement, and orientation for a knee implant.
In our groundbreaking surgical process, rather than the traditional knee surgery procedure that involved bone cuts, our Los Angeles knee specialists resurface the knee components for a dramatic improvement in the speed of recovery, mobility, and patient comfort. Not only is our process far less invasive, your knee retains a full range of motion that is impossible to achieve with traditional knee replacement surgery.
We employ advanced technology, with a 3D modeling process to optimize the alignment of your FDA-approved knee implant for top performance. Our knee replacement surgery is the least invasive, most effective way to restore motion, with comfort and a far faster recovery – and a lower risk of complications.
Within about 30 minutes to an hour following your knee surgery, you will be up and walking, with your knee restored and capable of bearing your full weight. You have no need to worry about spending time in a rehabilitation center or having multiple appointments with a physical therapist. Within about one day, most patients can walk upstairs. You will not require a walker.
Within about one week, most patients who have had our groundbreaking knee replacement surgery can walk about three miles with no pain – unbelievable, but true. Our revolutionary knee surgery process is so easy on your body that you will be able to recover quickly by performing a simple set of exercises in the comfort of your own home.
Our advanced surgical approach to knee surgery, whether partial or full, produces results that far outstrip any earlier surgical method for knee replacement. Are you a candidate for this groundbreaking surgery? We invite you to discover how we can help you recover mobility and knee strength with our cutting-edge surgical techniques. Our approach preserves far more of your knee structure, so your knee will feel more natural than what is achieved with a traditional surgical method.
Nanoknee has offices in Los Angeles, Arroyo Grande/San Luis Obispo, and Bakersfield. We offer a range of services, including ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair, total knee replacement, partial knee replacement, and advanced regenerative treatments.
ABC 7 covers a patient who has been suffering with debilitating knee pain for three decades and his choice to persue Nanoknee treatment.
ABC 7 SoCal Spotlight on Nanoknee, a state-of-the-art innovative knee replacement technology that allows patients to obtain knee surgery without a hospital stay, without extreme pain and minimal to no physical therapy.
If you need knee replacement surgery, there is no better place undergo surgery than at Nanoknee. The benefits of our revolutionary surgical technique include:
1. An almost miraculous difference, with a fast-track recovery time. Rather than traditional knee surgery that required weeks of rehabilitation, you will be up and walking with your knee having full weight-bearing capacity in one hour or less after surgery.
2. You’ll leave with a perfectly balanced knee that feels much more natural than a traditional knee replacement. During the Nanoknee procedure the stabilizing ligaments of the knee are typically spared and the result is a much more natural and balanced knee.
3. You will have a fully customized procedure guided by our advanced 3D modeling process to achieve a more accurate, smooth, fit for your knee implants, with a lower risk of complications.
4. No need for rehabilitation or physical therapy for most patients – recover at home with the help of our customized app to track progress.
5. Minimally invasive approach allows patients to recover much faster. Most patients are walking over 1 mile pain free just a week after surgery.
6. Far less invasive, faster recovery, and better results.
7. Less reliance upon opioid medication for pain management.
8. No general anesthesia needed, just twilight sedation.
9. Ultrasound-guided nerve block will effectively manage and relieve residual pain.
10. The Nanoknee approach is a truly revolutionary change in how knee replacement surgery is performed. Our knee replacement surgery spares two vital components for range of motion, the two stabilizing knee ligaments. These two ligaments are what provide the knee with natural balance and stability. In traditional knee replacement surgery, these two critical ligaments are removed, and patients are left with a limited range of motion. Our orthopedic surgeons, also our Los Angeles knee specialists, preserve these two ligaments to produce a far superior outcome.
Amongst the most educated and highly-recommended knee specialists in Los Angeles.
© Nanoknee. All Rights Reserved.
Los Angeles Web Design & Internet Marketing by Studio III
Alternative Number: (877) 327-6266
Individual results may vary
The content of this website is for information only, not advice or guarantee of outcome. No individual, including those under our care, should use the information contained in this website to self-diagnosis or self-treat any health related condition. Nanoknee gives no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of the content.
Nanoknee and its Surgery Center Partners want to let our patients know what steps we are taking to help minimize exposure to COVID-19
Is it safe to undergo outpatient surgery during this outbreak?
Yes, in fact the surgery center is one of the safest places to be. All of the centers practice extreme hygiene, the staff use protective equipment (masks, gloves, gowns, etc), and we limit waiting room occupancy to allow for extreme social distancing.
Furthermore, we are actively screening all patients and family members prior to surgery. We are also reducing any unnecessary contact by limiting the waiting room to only a few family members at a time. The surgery centers employs the most up to date infection control practices, and the operating rooms are sterile environments.
Avoiding crowds and the hospital are important measures everyone should take. After surgery all patients get to recover in the comfort of their own home. We can arrange for a nurse to visit you at home to help with any additional care. We can coordinate the majority of your follow-up care remotely.
Should I reschedule my procedure?
We currently do not recommend rescheduling or postponing your procedure. Outpatient surgery is extremely safe, and the current COVID-19 outbreak has not changed our ability to provide the highest level of care. However, any patients that have developed recent respiratory symptoms or fevers will be asked to reschedule their procedures. Delaying your procedure now could potentially mean a significant delay in the future.
All procedures have time-limited authorizations. You could be required to undergo a new consultation with your surgeon, which would effectively move patients to the back of the line. We expect a glut of consults and surgeries following the end of the COVID-19 outbreak, and thus surgery dates could be significantly delayed. With most people encouraged to stay at home this is the optimal time for an outpatient surgery.